PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
- Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of BizFit Coaching, Inc. (“BizFit Coaching”) and/or its affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of BizFit Coaching. You shall use this Site for your own personal use or the internal use of your business only. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by BizFit Coaching.
- Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,”WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
BIZFIT COACHING, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although BizFit Coaching attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform BizFit Coaching so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
Legal and Financial Disclaimer
- Legal and Financial Disclaimer. This Site and its content are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial, or legal advice. The information provided through the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. BizFit Coaching is not giving financial or legal advice, express or implied, in any manner. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that BizFit Coaching is not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented by your through this Site. You are solely responsible for your results.
- Earnings Disclaimer. You hereby acknowledge that BizFit Coaching has not and does not make any representations, expressed or implied, as to the future income, expenses, sales volume, or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your use of this Site. BizFit Coaching cannot and does not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of the Site and you accept and understand that results differ for each user. BizFit Coaching expressly disclaims responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse, or non-use of the information provided or obtained through the use of this Site. You hereby agree that your results are strictly your own and BizFit Coaching is not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
- Technology Disclaimer. BizFit Coaching shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the availability and delivery of the Site is uninterrupted and error-free. However, BizFit Coaching cannot and does not guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance, or updates. BizFit Coaching will, to a reasonable extent, attempt to limit the frequency and duration of such suspensions or restrictions in use. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BizFit Coaching shall not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should the Site become unavailable or access to the Site become slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make the Site inaccessible to you.
Confidential and Proprietary Information
- Confidential and Proprietary Information. BizFit Coaching does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to BizFit Coaching through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending BizFit Coaching any information or material, you grant BizFit Coaching an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that BizFit Coaching is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you
- Anti-Spam Policy. BizFit Coaching has a no spam policy. BizFit Coaching and/or this Site will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of communications from BizFit Coaching by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button contained in all email correspondence from BizFit Coaching or by sending an email to email@example.com requesting removal from email lists. Further, BizFit Coaching will not sell, rent, or share your email address with other entities.
- Returns Policy. All sales between BizFit Coaching and you are final. All products and services purchased from BizFit Coaching, including but not limited to coaching programs, are Links or Pointers to Other Sites
Links or Pointers to Other Sites
- Links or Pointers to Other Sites. BizFit Coaching makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-BizFit Coaching Website, please understand that it is independent from BizFit Coaching, and that BizFit Coaching has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-BizFit Coaching Website does not mean that BizFit Coaching endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. BizFit Coaching makes no representations that links to other Websites are accurate or do not contain errors.
Use of Open Communications Tools
- Use of Open Communications Tools. BizFit Coaching may provide open communications tools on this Site, such as, but not limited to, blog posts, blog comments, message boards, newsgroups, and product ratings and reviews. This Site also includes access to social media services. You hereby acknowledge that BizFit Coaching generally does not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of the open communications tools provided by this Site. Therefore, by choosing to use these tools to submit any type of content to this Site, you agree to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communications tools on this Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating,
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
All third-party content posted on this Site is for informational purposes only. BizFit Coaching makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in any third-party content. You agree that BizFit Coaching will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any third-party content, nor for the availability of such content. You further agree that BizFit Coaching will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of any third-party content.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to BizFit Coaching that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Choice of Law and Venue
- Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of San Mateo in the State of California, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Amendment or Modification of Terms and Conditions
- Amendment to Terms and Conditions. BizFit Coaching may, in its sole discretion, amend, modify, or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between BizFit Coaching and you pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Last Update: March 10, 2016
BizFit Coaching, Inc. (“Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, especially those who access and use our BizFitCoaching.com website as well as any of our ancillary websites.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
For all visitors to its websites, the Company collects general data pertaining to each Web site visitor, such as the visitor’s IP address, operating system, browser type and version number, and the web pages viewed. This information is aggregated with all other visitor information. The Company collects personal information, which means information by which specific individuals can be identified, including by name, identification number, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal characteristics or attributes. The Company will process personal information collected from you fairly and lawfully and will not use such personal information for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes it was requested and received. For example, the Company will use your personal information to process orders; to help us to improve our websites and your online experience; to provide you with information about our products and services; for ordering, customer support, payment, processing and service purposes; to transact business with us; and as otherwise allowed by law.
Sharing Your Personal Information
The Company may share your personal information within our organization, with any Company subsidiary worldwide, or with authorized third parties (e.g., business partners, suppliers and financial institutions) as described in this policy. We may also disclose information in response to subpoenas, governmental requests or other legal process or to otherwise protect our legal or contractual obligations. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to individuals or entities outside of us or one of our authorized partners or resellers without your approval.
The Company provides customers with promotional and informational announcements and these announcements can be stopped at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button contained in any email correspondence from BizFit Coaching or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal from email lists. We do not sell these e-mail lists to any of our business partners for any reason.
Communication Preferences and Reviewing Your Personal Information
You can manage your communication preferences by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the mailing address below. When contacting us please include your name, e-mail address, and the details of your request. For example, if you wish to unsubscribe from a newsletter, include the name of the newsletter. You can also access and update your personal information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the mailing address below that includes your name, e-mail address, account ID and the purpose of the request.
Security of Your Personal Information
The Company has adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
How to Contact us
You can contact the Company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your contact information, name of the Company web site or service, and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
BizFit Coaching, Inc.
735 Industrial Road, Suite 115
San Carlos, CA 94070